Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

Wow I am so behind on blogging, I say everytime I do this that I will keep it up, I love reading my friends blogs and I wander why I can't keep up with mine. Well we will see how it goes this time and hopefullyvi can get my site updated.
Well this is a fun time of year and I love the holidays and cool weather well we ate getting the holidays but not the cool weather it is warm and we are still running the a/c in November 2 days before Thanksgiving.
I am so thankful for my hubby of 9 years it has been a rollercoaster for sure I am not gonna lie but we love being together. We are very thankful for out kids Matthew and Ashlynn they keep us on our toes for sure. Matty is now 5 and he is a Lot like his daddy. Ashlynn is very mobile and has a sassy attitude already but she is just precious and she loves her big brother. We are so thankful for what God has given us.
So much to be thankfully for and it's sad we only show it this time of year it needs to be shown everyday!!!!!! Well my goal is to post often and I of course say this everytime but I really need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment