Monday, May 31, 2010

A little bit of this and that

I keep saying I am going to get better at blogging only if I am talking to myself, which I think I do a lot. I spend my days with lots of kids and they cant talk yet, they do listen but it is not the same. I always here of people hanging out as families for dinner or going to the park, or those moms who get away for coffee or a pedicure, or even going to MOPS, stuff I would love to do, sometimes I feel like a prisoner of my own home and I should not feel that way. I do love being with my kids and my husband but I need time to just breathe from the everyday life of dirty diapers, snotty noses, dishes, cooking, cleaning and the laundry monster. I want to change things this summer and need to do a little at a time, I dont want our lives to revolve around how much is in checking account, I want to plan ahead and have people over for meals and go to peoples houses for meals, have adult conversation and pop the bubble that we seem to be in.
I am blessed to have 2 wonderful kids Matthew is 4 and Ashlynn 10 weeks and they are both such cuties. Matthew just finished up preschool and soccer and has a busy summer planned with gymnastics, Swim lessons, VBS, Pre school fun Days at Church, hope to keep the little guy busy.
Ashlynn well she just gets to be a sweet girl and tag along for all the fun with big brother.
Brandon well works all the time and I wish he did not have to work so much because when he comes home he does not want to do anything and of course Matty feels left out and my stress level seems to go up more because extra set of hands is here just no help, I should not get upset but I do work to just at home and I have very tiring days as well.
We have dinner as a family maybe twice a week and breakfast on Saturday morning if hubby is off so we dont sit down much as a family and I want more of that. I wish we always had breakfast together and dinners I think things would be more enjoyable.
Well I vented a little, I hate feeling alone and want to build more friendships and be involved in stuff, I wish we had a MOPS for the working moms and had a group that meets in the evening.
Well I better get started on dinner and maybe just maybe I can figure this blog thing out better and add pictures and things like that and maybe keep and update of our family.
Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all that serve and have served to save our Country God Bless you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment