Monday, April 27, 2009

A little behind

Well over the last several months have been hard, we have been busy and spending a lot of time as a family which has been nice. I have had 2 very early pregnacy miscariages and am doing well. My last one was the week before Easter so it was a rough week but I have managed to keep going. I got away for the weekend with a friend which was nice we shopped and went to an all day Scrapbook thing and I got a lot done and still have lots to do. I did get lots of ideas which is nice. Matty got to enjoy the weekend with his daddy, they went to the Maroon & White Game and had a blast. Well Matty is growing like a weed he is 3 1/2 and wearing size 5 clothes and 12 1/2 shoes. Did you know when you move from the toddler section clothes triple in price, between feeding this weed and clothing him I am broke. But it is all worth it. I have been trying to turn our home Green and organic the best we can for now. It would help if we would get a Whole Foods around here. We had a new addition to our extended family this weekend our nephew Cullen Rex Terry was born and is a cutie pie. He has a sweet big brother Eli and great parents looking forward to our visit with them soon. Well I better go to bed and hopefully I wont get so far behind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment