Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rainy Weather

Well it is a rainy day and so staying indoors I try to be creative. Staying at home with one would be easy to come up with stuff but having daycare kiddos I am trying to keep several busy. We have lots of fun and I enjoy being at home. There are some weeks though that I wish I worked 2 days and had 5 off who thought that a work week needed to be 5 days. Lets say we work Tuesday and Wednesday and have off Thursday through Monday, that would be great.
I am trying to plan our May I think with daycare kiddos we are going to work on Safety and Recycle (going green). I think this will be lots of fun.
As a family I hope to go to Kings Orchard and pick fresh berries. Go on lots of family bike rides and playing outdoors. I am also looking forward to the summer when we can go swimming and Matty starts gymnastics, he is so excited.
Well I am shoked I got to blogs done within less then 12 hours now wander how long it will take for my next. I also hope to get some more things added to my blog I am learning little by little. I am new at this to all you bloogers so if you have tips let me know. Well better get busy with my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment