Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It has been a LONG time.......

Wow how the time goes by, I have not posted since April and a lot has happened since then. I really need to get better at this and also really figure out how to work all this blogging stuff, luckily I remembered my password today :-)
Lets see since April we can start with May what did we do in May, Matty finished up MDO at Church and he is moving on to Preschool in the fall wow my little boy is growing up way to fast. It has been so long I really cant remember what we did. June hmmm, I had another miscairage but was not far along on this one as my last, we had friends here for a weekend that was lots of fun. July has now rolled around and we enjoyed the fireworks, took a gfamily vacation to El Paso this is where Brandon's parents live, it was lots of fun going to Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands and much more, we had a blast. Had fun swimming this summer and much more. August has now rolled around and I am Pregnant wow very excited but also nervous again will not get my hopes up until I see this gummy bear. I do start getting sick, no fun and so I have a roller coaster of a month and to end our summer we go to Schlitterbaun and have a blast, I pretty much snacked on concession food all day which is one of my big cravings. So I have spent several weeks sick as a dog but I am surviving. September is here and I am so ready to decorate for fall but I try my hardest to wait till the first day of fall, I am doing a little better as far as being sick and getting big quick, my birthday rolls around on the 24th and I take the day off and Katie and I go out for the day we saw a movie went shopping out to lunch it was awesome then we finished the day off with a party at my parents a great way to bring in the 30's. Finally got to decorate for fall and love it now for some fall weather would be great. October still HOT and now rainy, well we found out that our little gummy bear is a GIRL and we are so excited and this is also our last, her name is Ashlynn Leigh Ann Terry, Leigh Ann is after my Aunt and we love the name Ashlynn as well we had to use them all for our last and our little girl, I am of course still not doing so good I have good days and bad days I wish everyday could be a GREAT one. Halloween we had a party at my moms that was great and Matty went to a few houses to get candy that we never eat I dont even know why we went to get some but he had fun and dressed up as a Aggie football player. I have looked at our calendar and we have something every week until January,I am going to go crazy. Wow I am at November and I think I can remember what has gone on so far this month, now the goal is continue to stay updated. We always have a crazy November, we celebrated Brandons 29th birthday on the 7th had friends over for dinner it was a great time, as well as Matty's party that day as well he had a Gymnastics party and had a lot of his friends come it was great and the cake I had someone make was AWESOME, loved it.. Then the next day is Mattys birthday and we went to Chuckee Cheese which is a tradition we have had since his first birthday and wow to believe this is his 4th birthday. So after a full weekend of birthdays friends and family it is time to get back to the daily grind of the work week and then the weekend rolls around and we have our Anniversary and we are celebrating 8yrs this year we went to Outback steakhouse for dinner, love the Prime Rib. Wow I have now made it to today and it is finally cool outside but not cool enough for the heater inside but wear your jacket outside for sure. I am still sick about once a day and still living of the nasaue medicine, it does help me get through the day. I am busy with daycare kiddos and could use 1 or 2 more. I am going to try so hard to try and enter something in everyday well we will see how that goes. I am looking forward to this weekend my goal is to decorate for Christmas, I love Christmas and have a tree for every room. I also am looking forward to Thanksgiving next week we are having it at my moms house and having a feast it is going to be great, I am so glad maternity pants have a nice stretchable waist. I think I am caught up but it is not everything that happened this year but we have had a great year, I am still thinking of things we did A&M football games, Renisance Festival that I left out and we have had a blast with all. Now time for Chick fil a night it is Tuesday and we are off and then to Target to get a couple of things. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment