Friday, January 28, 2011

Childrens Craft Display


I love seeing all the ideas of how your childs crafts are diplayed even those that are just a scribble is special, before I had seen lots of different ideas on how to display the never ending pieces of paper, I thought I was creative and came up with this myself. Matty had a huge wall and I had no idea what to put on it first I painted it with magnetic paint and was going to use magnets that failed. So I went and bought this long Curtain rod and curtain clips and hung it up and nowwe clip pictures to it for each season and at the end I take a picture of it and then throw away the non keepsakes (I do have a picture of them all) and then save the sentimental ones. So easy and I love it. I have ideas for Ashlynn's room when she starts bringing home projects.
I love to organize, you would think after living her in the same house for 9 years it would be organized completely well still a working progress and one of these day it will be done..

1 comment: