Monday, January 31, 2011

Selling Thirty-One


I have tried many businesses over the years and when I told Brandon that I wanted to sell Thirty One he told me know I said ok, well I had a huge wish list. So I decided I would pray about it and also plan to have a party. Well the night I asked him he started researching it and was looking at stuff I had brought home from a show. Well then the ext day he told me I could do it, something I could get out of house and do and schedule parties when I wanted to schedule them. I always long for adult converstaion since I am home all day with sweet little kiddos. Well all this had taken place on Thursday well Saturday I signed up scheduled my debut party and now was waiting fo my "Pink Box" to come in. Well some of you may have not heard of Thirty One well its not a birthday party,lol... Thirty One is a Faith based business and has been around for 7 years. The name Thirty One comes from the Old Testament where Proverbs 31 shows how women who are kind,work hard, and possess courage and wisdom are worthy of praise and reward. We are all about Celebrating, Encouraging and Rewarding woman which is why that is our Motto. It is amazing to grow with this company and I love the products they get used everyday in our home,car,purses, diaper bag. If you have not had a chance to see these AMAZING products send me a message or check out my website our NEW catalog starts February 1 with New products. I have a new wish list started again. Visit my website at www.mythirtyone.com/lindseyterry
Happy Monday and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment