Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!!!




I love Valentines Day, I love all the fun crafts and making sweet Valentines day gifts for Matty to give his friends and goodies for my daycare kids. It is a fun day, now as for me I dont get a thing we always seem to be broke ever since we had kids they get the treats first,the last Valentines gift I did get from hybby was a rechargable battery charger and a package of batteries, yep you read that correctly and so I kind of band gifts around here after that. I did not want that for Valentines day for sure. This year for Valentines day we made goodies for Matty's teachers, school friends and daycare kids. We had friends over Sunday night and cooked a Steak dinner and it was yummy and then Monday we did a party with daycare kids and then had pancakes,bacon and eggs for dinner and watched Nanny McPhee Returns (cute movie) so it was a fun filled Valentines day!!!!!
Well I know some of you are wandering what did I make? Well for all the kids we bought a pair of socks and tied a ribbon and a tag on it and the tag said "You Knock my socks off" to cute and such a better allternative then candy. I made 17 of these and spent $16 dollars on socks. I bought the boys socks in pkg in the sock section and they had a 3pk on clearance. Then all the girl socks I bought in the dollar spot at Target.
Then for the Teachers and a couple of my friends I did a bottle of hand soap $1 at Target and tied a ribbon and tag with "I was SOAPIN you'd be my Valentine" super cute and I think well liked. I am looking forward to next year and what I can do then. Super fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment