Monday, October 17, 2011

What a weekend







Wow it has been a busy weekend and I started my weekend taking everything out of pantry and painting and re organizing it. It was job for sure. I ad help from the hubby with painting it and putting contact paper down and that was a huge help. We also painted all the door knobs that were put in when house was built and back then was this popular cheap gold plain knob and over the years are just plain out ugly so we had to do them in secions because of the kids trying to get in places they can not go so it tooks us a week to do these, but we painted them a rubbed bronze and they look awesome. Instead of costing us $500 on new knobs for whole house it cost $8cant beat that for sure and I had a gift card so what I bought for the pantry and knobs has not cost us anything yet love gift cards. Love organizing Next HUGE project is garage and I have a deadline on that so the process will start tonight and will take a week or longer I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment